CLIK-Order Manager (CLIK-OM) is a collaborative platform for sales, OEMs, and suppliers. Quotes and orders are visible to all involved parties at each stage of the quote-to-order process with 24/7 Internet connectivity.
Based on CLIK Technology®, CLIK-OM is capable of supporting multi-party transactions in a number of different ways. Each OEM involved in a sale bid has a number of capabilities:
- Independently configure their customized components
- Manage their change orders
- Communicate their changes to CLIK-OM for compatibility checks with components from the other vendors
- Monitor how changes made to one component affect the overall bid
- Assess performance and pricing of the final product
Suppliers have direct access to the Bill of Materials for effective management of their manufacturing and delivery schedules.
CLIK-OM AND EMERGENCY VEHICLES
The emergency vehicle industry is a prime showcase of the power of CLIK-OM. Fire trucks are typically engineered by procuring the major components from different vendors. Items such as the chassis, body, water pump, and aerial are themselves configurable with numerous available options. CLIK-CF allows each vendor to configure their components independently and transmit the information to the other vendors with CLIK-OM.